Wednesday 27 December 2017

EXT: Secondary Generator


Much as I like the pack of scenic Objectives for 40K that GW do, I'm broke after Christmas. So it's time to Blue Peter my way through a set of six!



This is a small back-up generator such as might provide power to a small scientific outpost on a remote deathworld engaged in heretical research. On Jewish New Year. In the rain. Got to be specific, you know?


It's scratch built from a slottabase on top of four bits of card, two halves of a plastic fruit wrap container and some plastic odds and ends from various other kits (Imperial Ruins and a Space Marine flyer, I think), and it's painted with big obvious number sixes on it to keep it obvious which objective it is.

I am not a number! I'm a free man!

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment