Tuesday 24 February 2015

EXT: Endless Graveyard Walls

I can only apologise for last week's shocking lapse. No completed regiment. No lone character models. Not even a fence with a bit of PVA splurted on top for snow. What can I say? It was a busy week, and it broke my record five month streak. The shame may linger forever, like a Tzeentchian Lord with that combo of amulets and Third Eye.





By way of a feeble apology, here are some appropriately gloomy walls. It's not much, but it's all I've got right now. My original plan was to finish the rest of the Morr's Garden stuff and post it all at once, I've been doing at least one chunk a week alongside whatever the unit of the week is. But that system is all screwed up now, so take it! Take it all! It's never enough, is it, damn you! You won't be happy until you've used me all up, you ruthless bastards. Look at me, I'm already a withered husk and I'm barely even forty! Mother was right, I should have stayed with the WRENs and had a career!

Contents - all my hopes and dreams

Spooky lighting effect...

...which is of course entirely invisible from the outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment