Saturday 9 December 2017

The Bridges of MassDarknesson County


Image result for massive darkness bridge tile

Oh come on! I wasn't that naughty this year. I misinterpreted a rules call in my own favour that one time, Santa, and this is what I get? More Naughty list, more Massive Darkness furniture. Bridges this time.



Exclusive to Kickstarter came this pair of plastic fillers to replace the cardstock bridge board. Perfectly decent bits of kit to do, if a bit dull. They kind of want to be incorporated into something else, though, I think, as the board bits they replace are fine in their own right, and that may yet happen in time.

One in my stock dark grey stone:


And one in brown marble, which hasn't totally worked but is good enough for naughty list stuff. I think the stripes needed to be darker than the base colour, rather than the other way around, something just looks a bit off with it.


Ah well! Reward me, Santa! Surely my penance is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment